Conference of the Canadian Society of Church History (CSCH)
About the conference
The Canadian Society of Church History (CSCH) encourages research in the history of Christianity, particularly in Canada. The Society’s annual meetings provide a forum for historians to present and discuss their research in a welcoming and supportive environment. The meeting is enriched by the participation of scholars at all career stages. Junior scholars (including graduate students), mid-career scholars, and senior scholars are encouraged to present papers. Graduate students who present papers and become members of the Society may apply for a small subsidy. The best graduate essay is eligible for the John Webster Grant- John S. Moir Essay Prize.
- Conference website: csch-sche.ca/annual-meeting/
- Preliminary program (PDF): download it here (updated 2016-03-08)
- Final program (PDF): n/a
- President's reception: Thursday, June 2, 2016
- Deadline: 2016-01-29
- Link: csch-sche.ca/call-for-papers/
Only those people who are registered for Congress 2016 and have added the Canadian Society of Church History (CSCH, #9) to their Congress registration may attend this conference. Please note that conference registration fees are separate from the association's membership fees.
About the association
For more information about membership or this conference, please contact the association directly at the contacts listed below.
- Program Chair: Lucille Marr, McGill University
- Local Arrangement Coordinator: Stuart Barnard, University of Calgary
- Association website: csch-sche.ca