Conference of the Canadian Society for the Study of Practical Ethics (CSSPE)
About the conference
- Conference website:
- Final program (PDF): download it here (updated 2016-04-21)
- President's reception: Sunday, May 29, 2016
- Deadline: 2016-01-31
- Link: csspe.ca/callforpapers2016.pdf
Only those people who are registered for Congress 2016 and have added the Canadian Society for the Study of Practical Ethics (CSSPE, #53) to their Congress registration may attend this conference. Please note that conference registration fees are separate from the association's membership fees.
About the association
For more information about membership or this conference, please contact the association directly at the contacts listed below.
- Program Chair: Kira Tomsons, Douglas College; Philip MacEwen, York University
- Local Arrangement Coordinator: Ann Levey, University of Calgary
- Association website: www.csspe.ca