Conference of the Canadian Society for the History and Philosophy of Mathematics (CSHPM)
About the conference
Please join us at the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Society for the History and Philosophy of Mathematics for three days of presentations on a variety of topics in history and philosophy of mathematics from Sunday 29 May to Tuesday 31 May. A special session is dedicated to the history of mathematics and logic in the 19th and 20th century. We also have Jamie Tappenden of the University of Michigan as our keynote Kenneth May Speaker this year.
- Conference website: cshpm.org/meeting
- Subject sreas: history of mathematics; philosophy of mathematics; history of logic
- Final program (PDF): download it here (updated 2016-05-18)
- President's reception: Monday, May 30, 2016
- Deadline: 2016-02-01
- Link: cshpm.org/meeting
Only those people who are registered for Congress 2016 and have added the Canadian Society for the History and Philosophy of Mathematics (CSHPM, #39) to their Congress registration may attend this conference. Please note that conference registration fees are separate from the association's membership fees.
About the association
For more information about membership or this conference, please contact the association directly at the contacts listed below.
- Program Chair: Duncan Melville, St. Lawrence University, Eisso Atzema, University of Maine
- Local Arrangement Coordinator: Richard Zach, University of Calgary
- Association website: www.cshpm.org