Conference of the Canadian Game Studies Association (CGSA)
About the conference
An annual meeting of Canadian scholars studying games of all kinds, including paper presentations, panel discussions, and game demos.
- Conference website: gamestudies.ca/conference/
- Subject areas: games, gaming culture, game design
- Final program (PDF): download it here (updated 2016-04-26)
- President's reception: Thursday, June 2, 2016
- Deadline: 2016-01-08
- Link: gamestudies.ca/conference/
Only those people who are registered for Congress 2016 and have added the Canadian Game Studies Association (CGSA, #299) to their Congress registration may attend this conference. Please note that conference registration fees are separate from the association's membership fees.
About the association
For more information about membership or this conference, please contact the association directly at the contacts listed below.
- Program Chair: Jennifer Jenson, York University; Kelly Bergstrom, York University; Felan Parker
- Local Arrangement Coordinator: Aiden Buckland, University of Calgary
- Association website: gamestudies.ca