Conference of the Association canadienne d'études francophones du XIXe siècle (ACÉF XIX)
About the conference
- Conference website:
- Final program (PDF): download it here (updated 2016-04-22)
- President's reception: Sunday, May 29, 2016
- Deadline: 2016-01-29
- Link: acef19.org/index.php/70-appel-a-communications-rencontre-annuelle-de-l-acef-xix-mai-2016
Only those people who are registered for Congress 2016 and have added the Association canadienne d'études francophones du XIXe siècle (ACÉF XIX, #276) to their Congress registration may attend this conference. Please note that conference registration fees are separate from the association's membership fees.
About the association
For more information about membership or this conference, please contact the association directly at the contacts listed below.
- Program Chair: Patrick Thériault, University of Toronto; Nicolas Gauthier, University of Waterloo; Nigel Lezama, Brock University
- Local Arrangement Coordinator: Jean-François Richer, University of Calgary
- Association website: www.acef19.org