Conference of the Canadian Society for Digital Humanities (CSDH)
About the conference
The Canadian Society for Digital Humanities/Société canadienne des humanités numériques invites you to join us at Congress to hear about the latest work being done in digital and computer-assisted research, teaching, and creation. The conference will feature papers on a wide range of topics from a variety of disciples, exciting keynote speakers, digital demonstrations of the newest projects, and workshops to enhance your skill set.
- Conference website: csdh-schn.org/category/activites/conference/
- Subject areas: digital humanities; humanities computing; computing and culture
- Final program (PDF): https://www.conftool.net/csdh-schn-2016/index.php?page=browseSessions&presentations=show
- President's reception: Monday, May 30, 2016
- Deadline: 2015-12-17
- Link: csdh-schn.org/category/activites/conference/
Tara Mcpherson (University of Southern California) will be giving a lecture, jointly hosted by CSDH/SCHN, ACCUTE, and WGSRF, on "DH by Design: Feminism, Aesthetics and the Digital."
Diane Jakacki (Bucknell University) will be talking on "“How do we Teach? Digital Humanities Pedagogy in an Imperfect World." There will be a talk by the recipient of the CSDH/SCHN Outstanding Early Career Award.
Only those people who are registered for Congress 2016 and have added the Canadian Society for Digital Humanities (CSDH, #255) to their Congress registration may attend this conference. Please note that conference registration fees are separate from the association's membership fees.
About the association
For more information about membership or this conference, please contact the association directly at the contacts listed below.
- Program Chair: Jon Bath, University of Saskatchewan
- Local Arrangement Coordinator: Michael Ullyot, University of Calgary
- Association website: csdh-schn.org