Conference of the Canadian Applied Literature Association (CALA)
About the conference
- Conference website:
- Final program (PDF): download it here (updated 2016-04-22)
- President's reception: Sunday, May 29, 2016
- Deadline: 2016-01-31
- Link: PDF document
Only those people who are registered for Congress 2016 and have added the Canadian Applied Literature Association (CALA, #251) to their Congress registration may attend this conference. Please note that conference registration fees are separate from the association's membership fees.
About the association
For more information about membership or this conference, please contact the association directly at the contacts listed below.
- Program Chair: Gregory Fenton, University of Guelph
- Local Arrangement Coordinator: Kelly Hewson, Mount Royal University
- Association website: stmu.ca/cala