Conference of the Film Studies Association of Canada (FSAC)
About the conference
The Film Studies Association of Canada (FSAC) is a non-profit scholarly organization, founded in 1977, which seeks to foster and advance the study of the history and art of film and related fields in Canada and abroad. Our members are made up of professors, students, professionals, and non-specialists.
- Conference website: filmstudies.ca/category/annual-conference
- Final program (PDF): download it here (updated 2016-05-12)
- President's reception: Wednesday, June 1, 2016
- Deadline: 2015-12-18
- Link: filmstudies.ca/category/annual-conference
- Loretta Todd: Métis Cree filmmaker, activist, storyteller, and writer
Only those people who are registered for Congress 2016 and have added the Film Studies Association of Canada (FSAC, #242) to their Congress registration may attend this conference. Please note that conference registration fees are separate from the association's membership fees.
About the association
For more information about membership or this conference, please contact the association directly at the contacts listed below.
- Program Chair: Darrell Varga, Nova Scotia College of Art and Design
- Local Arrangement Coordinator: Charles Tepperman, University of Calgary
- Association website: www.filmstudies.ca
- Twitter: @_filmstudies