Conference of the Canadian Law and Society Association (CLSA)
About the conference
- Conference website: acds-clsa.org/?q=en/content/calgary-2016
- Preliminary program (PDF): download it here (updated 2016-03-30)
- Final program (PDF): n/a
- President's reception: Sunday, May 29, 2016
- Deadline: 2016-01-31
- Link: acds-clsa.org/?q=en/content/2016-canadian-law-and-society-association-annual-meeting-call-papers-reunion-annuelle-de-0
Only those people who are registered for Congress 2016 and have added the Canadian Law and Society Association (CLSA, #229) to their Congress registration may attend this conference. Please note that conference registration fees are separate from the association's membership fees.
About the association
For more information about membership or this conference, please contact the association directly at the contacts listed below.
- Program Chair: Nicole O'Byrne, University of New Brunswick
- Local Arrangement Coordinator: Lyndsay Campbell, University of Calgary
- Association website: www.acds-clsa.org