Conference of the Canadian Association for the Study of Adult Education (CASAE)
About the conference
Energizing communities can be fun, but it also involves critical thinking. What do communities look like? How do we learn about them and about being "good" community members? Who's at the centre, who's at the margins, and how are those relations formed, sustained, and changed? Join the Canadian Association for the Study of Adult Education for sessions sure to energize the community of adult education students, researchers, and practitioners, as we explore wide-ranging issues. Along with paper presentations, roundtables, and posters, we'll have active sessions to generate and exchange ideas. It all happens May 28-31, 2016. See you there!
- Conference website: casae-aceea.ca/?q=node/30
- Subject areas: social movement learning, workplace learning, social justice, literacy, emerging research approaches
- Preliminary program (PDF): download it here (updated 2016-04-22)
- Final program (PDF): n/a
- President's reception: Monday, May 30, 2016
- Deadline: 2015-12-11
- Link: casae-aceea.ca/?q=node/30
Only those people who are registered for Congress 2016 and have added the Canadian Association for the Study of Adult Education (CASAE, #217) to their Congress registration may attend this conference. Please note that conference registration fees are separate from the association's membership fees.
About the association
For more information about membership or this conference, please contact the association directly at the contacts listed below.
- Program Chair: Melissa White, University of New Brunswick
- Local Arrangement Coordinator: Kaela Jubas, University of Calgary
- Association website: www.casae-aceea.ca