Conference of the Canadian Association of Music Libraries, Archives and Documentation Centres (CAML)
About the conference
- Conference website: http://caml-acbm.org
- Preliminary program (PDF): download it here (updated 2016-05-18)
- Final program (PDF): n/a
- President's reception: Thursday, June 2, 2016
- Deadline: 2016-01-08
- Link: 22.214.171.124/CAML-ACBM/content/conference-2016
Only those people who are registered for Congress 2016 and have added the Canadian Association of Music Libraries, Archives and Documentation Centres (CAML, #103) to their Congress registration may attend this conference. Please note that conference registration fees are separate from the association's membership fees.
About the association
For more information about membership or this conference, please contact the association directly at the contacts listed below.
- Program Chair: Tim Neufeldt, University of Toronto
- Local Arrangement Coordinator: Bonnie Woelk, University of Calgary
- Association website: caml.info.yorku.ca