Welcome to your page, organizers!
As a Program Chair (PC) or Local Arrangement Coordinator (LAC) for your association, you are responsible for planning and promoting the association’s program, taking care of the logistical arrangements and ensuring a smooth flow of communication between your association’s members, the Federation and the host university.
Congress is big and can feel daunting, so we're here to help you plan a fantastic conference. Browse the list of resources below and if you have any questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com.
- The Request System, to place all your requests for rooms, catering, AV, funding, etc.
- The Planning Guide, to guide you every step of the way
- The planning cycle, to give you a general sense of key activities and deadlines
- The Countdown to Congress meetings, to ask your questions directly to Congress organizers
- Congress 2016 theme and programming, to help you make the most of your Congress experience!
- Tools and resources you can download and start using right away