Exhibit at Congress
You are invited to exhibit at Congress 2016—an extraordinary opportunity to showcase your programs, products and services to the largest gathering of academics in Canada. Exhibiting is an efficient, cost-effective way to maximize your organization’s profile, while networking and making valuable contacts with the people you want to reach. Join over 60 exhibitors at Canada’s largest academic tradeshow!
- Download the Advertise and Exhibit at Congress 2016 brochure
- Complete the Expo contract
- See which associations are coming to Congress 2016
- See the Congress 2016 floor plan
The Expo will be visited by approximately 8,000 attendees over seven days. It will be a hub of activity with a dynamic events space and a business café. Past exhibitors agree that this is the best place to promote programs, products and services to scholars, students, policy makers and community members. Federation statistics show that over 90% of Congress attendees do a full walkthrough of Expo.
At Congress 2016, Expo will be co-located with Registration in the Jack Simpson Gym, centrally located on the University of Calgary campus.
Exhibitor benefits include:
- Listing in the Congress Guide (distribution of 8,000)
- Hyperlink to your company website from the Congress website (112,200+ visits)
- Free access to the Expo Event Space for your special events—such as a reception, book launch or a new program presentation
- Admittance to select Congress events—including Big Thinking lectures, President’s Receptions, Career Corner sessions, interdisciplinary programming and much more
Don’t delay—sign up for a booth today!