Based at the University of Calgary, these monthly meetings are a great way for association organizers to touch base with the Congress planning team and pose questions to the host university and the Federation. Call in or attend in person, either way learn the ropes of Congress planning!
The meetings will take place on the following dates at 12:00 (MDT - Calgary time) in room SS 1339 at the University of Calgary. Please note that due to building security in the Dean's office, the access doors will lock promptly at 12:00. Therefore, we suggest that anyone attending the meeting in person arrive 10 minutes early. Refreshments will be provided.
- November 4 - click here for agenda
- December 2 - click here for agenda
- January 13 - click here for agenda
- February 10 - click here for agenda
- March 9 - click here for agenda
- April 6 - click here for agenda
- May 4 - click here for agenda
Conference dial-in number
International dial-in number